€ 3 , 4
CHOOSE FROM MANY COUNTRIES
- MoneyGram is the secure online fund transfer system that allows you to send and receive money worldwide (over 200 countries and territories).
AND FROM MANY POST OFFICES
- Just fill in the courtesy or payment sheet that you will find in post offices or, for sending operations, communicate your data directly to the operator at the counter.
IN REAL TIME
- The amount is available to the beneficiary within a few minutes from the request.
ORE 7 OPTION: THE SERVICE THAT ARRIVES QUICKLY
- The Ore 7 Option allows the beneficiary abroad to collect the money from 7 a.m. on the working day after the day the request is made. The service is active towards Romania, Philippines, Moldova, Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Bulgaria and Poland.
- The 24-Hour Option allows the beneficiary abroad to collect the money after a 24-hour period calculated from the moment the transfer is accepted. The service is active towards Nigeria.
- The 2-Hour Option allows the beneficiary abroad to collect the money after 2 hours calculated from the moment the transfer is accepted. The service is active towards Romania.
How to send it
FIND A POST OFFICE
Sending money with MoneyGram is easy, go to the post office and fill in the courtesy form or communicate your data directly to the operator at the counter: all you need is an identity document and your tax code.
FILL INYou can download the International Money Transfer Sheet directly online.
How to collect it
Find out more
To collect the amounts relating to MoneyGram funds transfers to Nigeria and the United Kingdom, the sender must always provide the beneficiary with the "Reference Code" of the operation, printed on the receipt issued by Poste Italiane in response to the request for the money transfer.
Please do not use the MoneyGram service for: purchasing vehicles, collecting wins/lottery winnings, prize contests, promises of money from third parties, purchasing on the Internet. To prevent you from being a victim of fraud, please do not send money to strangers and share your 8-digit transaction reference number exclusively with the beneficiary of the transaction.
If any of the above occurs and you wish to block money from being sent, cancel the transaction immediately.
Advertising message for promotional purposes: for the terms and conditions of the MoneyGram service, please consult the Information Sheet available at post offices and on poste.it.