Poste Delivery International Standard
€ 24 , 00
LESS HASTE AND VERY LOW COSTS
- With Poste Delivery International Standard you can send goods, items and documents up to 20 kg all around the world, at great prices.
EASY, EVEN SHIPPING
- Just attach the correct customs documentation and fill out the Waybill, which is available at post-office counters or printable online.
- If the parcel is not delivered, it will be held as undelivered by the foreign postal operator.
HANDY ONLINE SENDING
- You can purchase a shipping service online directly from your PC and pay online. You need to register on poste.it to access this service.
How to send
PREPARE YOUR PARCELSending with Poste Delivery Europe is easy: just prepare your parcel and weigh it; it must not weigh more than 30 kg[A1] . Do you have doubts about how to prepare the shipment? Consult the International Shipments Guide - Poste Delivery International Standard.
SEND FROM THE POST OFFICEIf you prefer traditional methods, fill out the Waybill available at all post-office counters. Find your nearest post office .
SEND ONLINEIf you prefer the technological approach, you can fill it out online with Poste Delivery Web and send the parcel directly from home or drop it off at the post office.
Find out more
- max. weight: 20 kg
- max. length: 105 cm
- length + max. circumference measured in one direction that is not the length: 2 metres
Check tariffs and delivery zones.
The parcelwill be considered as oversizedif the shipment exceeds the dimensions indicated above. The maximum dimensions for the Poste Delivery International Standard oversized service are:
- max. length = 1.5 m
- length + max. circumference measured in one direction that is not the length: 3 m
Check the tariffs and delivery zones for the oversized parcel (the countries to which you can send an oversized parcel are marked with an asterisk).
- EU countries:10–15 working days, in addition to the day of sending
- Rest of the world: 10–25 days, in addition to the day of sending (excluding customs processing)
Weekends and bank holidays are not considered when calculating delivery times. For the delivery time to be observed, it is necessary for the shipment to be accepted before the cut-off for acceptance indicated by post offices.
The box must have a free space big enough to apply the Waybill. On the same side, directly on the parcel, there must be indication of the sender and addressee, in case the Waybill becomes detached from the parcel.
For more details, please consult the International Shipments Guide - Poste Delivery International Standard.
Recorded delivery receipt
- This is proof of delivery, with the date and signature of the recipient. The recorded delivery receipt for the shipment is send to the sender with Postapriority Internazionale
- Cost: €1.25
Cash on delivery
- The cash-on-delivery service enables receipt of an amount set by the sender upon delivery to the addressee. The cash-on-delivery amount must be indicated in numerical digits and letters on the Waybill and the specific form must be filled out (TFP3 or CN29ter), indicating the chosen method of reimbursement. Delivery to the addressee will only be completed if the set amount is handed over.
- The service is only available for certain foreign countries (Cyprus, Portugal, Tunisia, Turkey) and for differing amounts.
- From 15 December 2020, it is not possible to send cash-on-delivery shipments addressed to Spain and Andorra.
- Check tariffs for cash-on-delivery shipments
- This allows the sender to establish insurance cover for the actual value of the contents of the parcel (Parcel Value) indicated in the Waybill, and in any case up to the max. value applicable in Italy and in the destination country, also for certain types of goods that are not ordinarily admitted and for which insurance is mandatory.
- The sender must indicate the insured amount in numerical digits and letters on the dispatch note, in the specific section “Valore dichiarato/ Valeur dèclarèe”. Insurance is only permitted for certain countries.
- Check tariffs for insured parcels and destination countries
Return to sender
- In the event of undelivered shipments, the sender may request that the shipment is abandoned, without additional costs or that it is returned at a cost set for the destination country.
- To find out when it is possible to claim compensation or a reimbursement, please consult the Postal Services Charter .
Please remember that the Waybill and any customs documentation must be printed, signed and dropped off at a post office.
For details on parcel dimensions and packaging methods, please consult the International Shipments Guide - Poste Delivery International Standard.
The detailed transit times are indicated during entry of shipment details and depend on the destination selected by the customer.
To send, please take your shipment to your most convenient post office.
Once payment has been made, you have 14 days to withdraw from the contract, using the Withdrawal Form.
In the Archive section, you can access all of the information and documentation for the shipping services purchased.
The Search Shipments service informs you of the status of shipments from when they are handed over to Poste Italiane until arrival at their destination, along with the time of delivery. Using the Search Shipments service, you can also request SMS or email updates. This service is free of charge. You can also check the shipment status by calling from Monday to Saturday - excluding Sundays and public holidays - from 8:00 to 20:00, the following numbers:
- 803.160, free number reachable from a fixed line
- 06.4526.3160, number reachable from fixed and mobile networks according to the costs of the telephone operator from which the call is made. For more details, please consult the General Terms and Conditions.
- credit card (VISA and Mastercard), every day between 00:15 and 23:45
- Postepay card, every day between 00:15 and 23:45
- charge to Conto BancoPosta account, every day between 6:00 and 22:30
You can access updates for shipment:
- with the Search Shipments function, entering the code on your receipt under the barcode. The code must be entered without spaces or hyphens (e.g. 050000201242)
- by calling from Monday to Saturday - excluding Sundays and public holidays - from 8:00 to 20:00, the following numbers:
- 803.160, free number reachable from a fixed line
- 06.4526.3160, number reachable from fixed and mobile networks according to the costs of the telephone operator from which the call is made
- on your mobile with Ufficio Postale App , using the Search Shipments function
Help us to improveTake part in the survey. Let’s improve Poste Italiane services together! Sì, PARTECIPO
1 Toll-free from Italy, with landline or mobile, active Monday to Saturday from 8.00 to 20.00.